Sunday, January 19, 2014

Opening Day! (Well opening post!)

Good afternoon North Siders,

As promised, here is the official blog for Candid Cubs. This will be home to opinion based articles and ramblings I have about my favorite north side team on a weekly basis. All opinions expressed on this blog will be my own, and I hope for you to comment to spark debates.

Additionally, I will begin to do some low-grade sabremetrics on players as the season starts. Look for a post tomorrow on updates and opinions on Masahiro Tanaka and my opinions on Clark the Cub.

Go Cubs Go

-CC

No comments:

Post a Comment

What would an Ohtani trade to the Cubs look like?

  The trade deadline is coming and it is one of my favorite times of year, regardless of the Cubs standing. Every year, a big name or two li...